Registration and Rules
How to Register
Registering for art classes and summer programs in New York at The Art Center is an easy step-by-step process.
- Read through our website and find the right program for yourself or for your child.
- Download the corresponding registration form from below.
- Email, mail, or fax the completed form back to us.
- Receive your confirmation letter by email.
Please note: While every effort will be made to accommodate last-minute registrations, spaces cannot be guaranteed. Registrations for summer programs and All-Day Art should be submitted by noon at least one business day in advance.
All-Day Art Registration
Registration for all of our All-Day Art classes opens two weeks before the class date. Download and complete the registration packet to reserve a space!
Download All Day Art Registration »
Art Class Registration
For Fall 2016 semester classes, download and complete our registration packet.
Download The Art Center Class Registration »
- The Art Center requires full payment in advance to reserve space in any class.
- Payment can be made by Visa, MasterCard or check. Please make checks payable to The Art Center. For Art in Motion tuition, please contact us for special instruction.
- Your reservation is not confirmed until full payment has been received. We will send you a confirmation notice by e-mail with class dates and times after we have received full payment.
Refund and Make-up Policy
We know things don’t always go the way you plan. Please review our policies for refunds and make-ups.
- For Art Classes: Up to two make-up classes may be made per semester. For cancellations made prior to the first class, refunds will be given less a $50 cancellation fee. A pro-rated refund will be given prior to the second class, less a $50 cancellation fee. There will be no refunds after the second class.
- For All-Day Art Classes: Unfortunately no make-ups or refunds will be given for cancelled or missed All-Day Art classes.
- For Summer Programs: If you cancel up to 14 days before the first day of any camp week, we will refund the entire tuition and keep only the registration fee. After that, however, we will retain 25% of the tuition. If you are dissatisfied with the program at the end of the first day and you drop out, you will be charged for one day only as well as the registration fee. No refunds will be given after the first day and make-ups are not permitted.
Mostly Art and Half-Day Art Registration
For summer programs at The Art Center, download and complete our registration packet.
Download Summer Registration Form 2017 »
Art in Motion Registration
For art and dance camp for 6.5-10 year olds, download and complete our Art in Motion registration packet.
Download Art In Motion Registration - Summer 2017 »
Jr. Art in Motion Registration
For art and dance camp for 5.5-6 year olds, download and complete our Jr. Art in Motion registration packet.
Download Junior Art In Motion Registration - Summer 2017 »