Registration and Rules
How to Register
Registering for art classes in New York at The Art Center is an easy step-by-step process.
- Read through our website and find the right art class in NYC for your children or yourself.
- Call us at 212-535-1199 or email us for availability of the classes you want.
- Pay by check or credit card – see Payment Policy below.
- Receive your confirmation letter by email or mail.
- Download and complete your Release Form.
- Download and review our Important Reminders and Refund/Make-Up Policy.
- Come to class and have fun!
- The Art Center requires full payment in advance to reserve space in any class.
- Payment can be made by cash, most major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express) or check. Please make checks payable to The Art Center or Mark Rosenthal (except for Art in Motion, call 212-535-1199 for special instructions).
- Please do not send payment without first calling The Art Center to confirm class availability! Dial 212-535-1199.
- Your reservation is not confirmed until full payment has been received. We will send you a confirmation notice by e-mail with class dates and times after we have received full payment.
Release Form/Emergency Contact
Let’s stay safe while having fun. We require each student we serve to have a Release Form/Emergency Contact on file. Please download and complete before your first class.
Download Release Form »
Refund and Make-up Policy
We know things don’t always go the way you plan. Take a minute to download our policy on refunds and make-up classes.
Download Make Up And Refund Policy »
Art classes are more fun if everyone remembers these simple rules of courtesy. Please download and review these Reminders before your first class, and explain them to your kids and sitters as well.
Download Reminders »